Tony Stewart: Driven To Win
Raised on open-wheel racing, where he had marked success, Tony Stewart jumped into the stock car series with confidence, and not a small amount of brashness and willingness for confrontation. Earning as many detractors as fans, Stewart was in the spotlight well before he began setting records. This profile of the racing star details his move from IndyCar to NASCAR, his relationship with his devoted fans and those devoted to hating him as well as inside stories that are only known outside of the winner's circle.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Reynoldsburg
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Triumph Books
- ISBN-13: 9781572435247
- ISBN: 1572435240
- Publication Year: 2002