Tom Stoppard: Plays Two : The Dissolution Of Dominic Boot, 'm' If For Moon Among Other Things, If You're Glad I'll Be Frank, Albert's Bridge, Where Are They Now?, A
Plays Two:The Dissolution of Dominic Boot'M' is for Moon Among Other ThingsIf You're Glad I'll Be FrankAlbert's BridgeWhere Are They Now?Artist Descending a StaircaseThe Dog It Was That DiedIn the Native StateIntroduced by the author, this second collection of work by Tom Stoppard contains his radio plays, written between 1964 and 1991. These plays reflect the full range of Stoppard's gifts as well as his craftsmanship and versatility. His work for radio complements (and sometimes prefigures) his work for the stage.Included in this volume is In the Native State, which became the stage play Indian Ink.Albert's Bridge won the Italia Prize and In the Native State won a Sony Award.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Farrar Straus & Giroux
- ISBN-13: 9780571190089
- ISBN: 0571190081
- Publication Year: 1997
- Edition: Reprint