Today's Technician Automotive Suspension & Steering: Classroom Manual And Shop Manual
Make the most of your time in both the classroom and the auto shop, and learn to diagnose and service automotive suspension and steering systems with confidence. This trusted text includes a dedicated Classroom Manual that introduces essential theory and applications, plus a standalone Shop Manual focused on real-world symptoms, diagnostics, and repairs. With comprehensive coverage, accurate and up-to-date details, and abundant illustrations, this reader-friendly resource will help prepare you for success as an automotive technician or ASE certification. Now updated with extensive information on new and emerging technology and techniques--including hybrid and electric vehicles, tire plus sizing, and computer-controlled suspensions--the Seventh Edition also aligns with area A4 of the ASE Education Foundation 2017 accreditation model, including job sheets correlated to specific MLR, AST and MAST tasks.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Delmar Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781337567336
- ISBN: 1337567337
- Publication Year: 2019
- Edition: 7 SPI