Today's Hot Job Targets: Find Careers And Cities With Big Job Growth
This book's 100 hot-job snapshots include information on job tasks, projected growth, openings, salary, education required, personality type, and more. The education required for the careers range from short-term on-the-job training to a bachelor's degree. The industries discussed include energy, education, health care, homeland security, information technology, financial services, advanced manufacturing, and construction. The information is based on the most current ONET data from the U.S. Department of Labor. The book also addresses the DOL's high-growth jobs initiative, which focuses on sectors that will add many jobs to the economy, that are being transformed by innovation and technology, or that are economically vital.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Jist Works
- ISBN-13: 9781593574246
- ISBN: 159357424X
- Publication Year: 2007