To Live Again
When Catherine Marshall's husband, Peter, died unexpectedly, the sudden loss was overwhelming. Overnight, she became a single mother and young widow of a nationally beloved preacher. Catherine recalls how she clung tightly to a loving God while grappling with grief and loneliness. Thrust into an unfamiliar world of financial concerns, job hunting, and single parenting, she held fast to her tenacious faith. When she was asked to edit a small volume of her husband's sermons, a new chapter began. Catherine followed up by penning the powerful story of Peter's life, catapulting her into a writing career as a New York Times best-selling author. In this vulnerable account of the years after Peter's death, Catherine shares how she learned to trust in the goodness of God, who restored and redirected her life.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Evergreen Farm
- ISBN-13: 9781683701811
- ISBN: 168370181X
- Publication Year: 2019