To Be A Pilgrim: Story Of John Bunyan
From the Stories of Faith and Fame series - the stories of men and women who went all over the world with their Christian faith. John Bunyan (1628-1688) is well known for his great book Pilgrim's Progress, but few people know the full story of his life. He was a preacher who was persecuted for preaching the gospel according to his Puritan faith.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Lutterworth Pr
- ISBN-13: 9780718824914
- ISBN: 0718824911
- Publication Year: 1988
- Edition: New