Time To Remember (Live In Europe 1965 1972)
Pianist Bill Evans and his trio are featured at three European concerts (either in France or Italy) on this CD. The recording quality is just decent and the overall results are not really all that essential. Evans (with bassist Chuck Israels and drummer Larry Bunker) performs four songs associated with Miles Davis in 1965, plays his famous "Waltz For Debby" in 1969 with bassist Eddie Gomez and drummer Marty Morell, and explores three of his other originals with the same group in 1972. Recommended primarily for Bill Evans completists. ~ Scott Yanow, Rovi
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Mint condition or still sealed (SS). Absolutely perfect in every way. New.
- Fine/Like New (EX): No defects, little sign of use, well cared for. Plays perfectly. Close to new. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. Could be an unopened promotional or cut item. Sometimes called: mint-minus.
- Very Good (VG): Will show some signs that it was played and otherwise handled by a previous owner who took good care of it.
- Good (G): Attractive and well cared for, but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, scuffing or scratching, but will play almost perfectly. For vinyl: barely detectable crackles or pops.
- Fair (FR): This item is in okay condition. For vinyl: good is not so good and the record may have low level crackles or pops when playing. CD: one or more tracks may skip.
- Poor (P): Obviously well-worn and handled. Most vinyl collectors will not buy good or below, but some tracks on CD or vinyl will play.
- Format: Compact Disc
- Sold by: --
- Label: Natasha
- UPC: 032501400928