Timber Press Pocket Guide To Ground Covers
Weary of high-maintenance lawns surrounded by boring brown wood chips, creative gardeners and homeowners are turning to colorful ground covers to beautify their landscapes and minimize weeding. The Timber Press Pocket Guide to Ground Covers describes more than 1000 perennials, from long-time favorites pachysandra and periwinkle to fascinating alternatives such as drought-tolerant sedums, fire-resistant ice plants, and even indestructible daylilies. Accompanied by 320 photographs, the reader-friendly text provides gardeners with extensive cultivation notes and design suggestions to successfully incorporate these gems in any garden setting. It is both a valuable complement to David MacKenzie's encyclopedic Perennial Ground Covers and a handy reference to take to the nursery or garden center.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Workman Pub Co
- ISBN-13: 9780881927986
- ISBN: 0881927988
- Publication Year: 2006