'til Their Eyes Shine (The Lullaby Album)
A well-executed lullaby can provide comfort to the child in each of us. 'Til Their Eyes Shine ... The Lullaby Album is a collection of touching songs offered by a dozen female performers to youngsters of all ages. Highlights include Mary-Chapin Carpenter's "Dreamland," and Emmylou Harris' "Child Of Mine," Carole King's "If I Didn't Have You To Wake Up To," and the gorgeous, gaelic, "D?n Do Sh?ile," by Maura O'Connell. Other contributors are Rosanne Cash, Laura Nyro, Kate & Anna McGarrigle, Gloria Estafan, Denise Williams, Brenda Russell and Dionne Warwick. The artists are donating their royalties to the Voiceless Victims project of the US-based Institute for Intercultural Understanding. ~ Roch Parisien, Rovi
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Mint condition or still sealed (SS). Absolutely perfect in every way. New.
- Fine/Like New (EX): No defects, little sign of use, well cared for. Plays perfectly. Close to new. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. Could be an unopened promotional or cut item. Sometimes called: mint-minus.
- Very Good (VG): Will show some signs that it was played and otherwise handled by a previous owner who took good care of it.
- Good (G): Attractive and well cared for, but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, scuffing or scratching, but will play almost perfectly. For vinyl: barely detectable crackles or pops.
- Fair (FR): This item is in okay condition. For vinyl: good is not so good and the record may have low level crackles or pops when playing. CD: one or more tracks may skip.
- Poor (P): Obviously well-worn and handled. Most vinyl collectors will not buy good or below, but some tracks on CD or vinyl will play.
- Format: Compact Disc
- Sold by: --
- Label: Columbia (USA)
- UPC: 886972438122