Three Dishes One Soup: Inside The Singapore Kitchen
It is said that the soul of the home is the kitchen. And indeed, food is often how our loved ones express their care and concern for us, by pampering us with sumptuous homemade meals. In Chinese families, this typically means several side dishes served with a bowl of rice and a soup. But when we try to replicate these beloved dishes ourselves, our attempts sometimes fall short. Faced with this situation, Lace Zhang set out to observe and note down every detail as her grandma and auntie cooked, and then tested each recipe rigorously to ensure nothing was left out. Three Dishes One Soup is the result of Lace's careful recording of her family's recipes. With detailed explanations and step-by-step photographs, this book is the perfect guide for anyone longing for a taste of home and needing that extra bit of help in the kitchen.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Marshall Cavendish Intl
- ISBN-13: 9789814794565
- ISBN: 9814794562
- Publication Year: 2019