Thoughts Of Wisdom: "Change Your Thinking Change Your Life"
We as humans have a habit of keeping our thoughts to ourselves. Being vulnerable and open to people makes us feel weak. But in all reality, being vulnerable and letting go is what we need for us to move forward to the next level and enjoy life. Unfortunately for me, I had to experiment my trials and errors during the last 20 years of my life and ultimately finding peace of mind in the process. Like some people reading this book, I looked happy on the outside trying to show everyone I'm doing fantastic and feeling horrible not so happy on the inside always searching for that special piece that would turn my life around spiritually. In addition to my book, I've added amazing short summaries from 15 hardworking people in different professions. In their own words, sharing their life struggles, expertise, advice and work experiences. Their true testimonials from amazing professionals that know a thing or two about life. I would love to thank them from the bottom of my heart for their contribution
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781976072888
- ISBN: 1976072883
- Publication Year: 2017