Thomas Edison is considered by many to be one of the greatest inventors of all time. His creations changed the world, but there was more to his life than just his inventions. Readers of this engaging volume will learn all about the man behind the innovations. This fascinating biography introduces important subjects and encourages a further interest in history. Concise and accessible text paired with vibrant photographs is sure to captivate audiences of many ages and levels.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Library
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Gareth Stevens Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781538228913
- ISBN: 1538228912
- Publication Year: 2019