This Idea Is Brilliant: Lost, Overlooked, And Underappreciated Scientific Concepts Everyone Should Know
In a latest book presented by the online science salon Edge.org, the editor of Know This gathers contributions by more than 200 of the world's most innovative thinkers, from Richard Dawkins to Lawrence M. Krauss, to discuss the essential concepts necessary for scientific literacy in today's increasingly policy-driven world. Original. 50,000 first printing.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Schaumburg
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Perennial
- ISBN-13: 9780062698216
- ISBN: 0062698214
- Publication Year: 2018