Japanese attorney Tomoaki Shigemori (Masaharu Fukuyama) is assigned to defend a criminal named Misumi (Koji Yakusho). Previously convicted of double murder 30 years ago, Misumi is now accused of killing his boss after his release from prison. Though he initially confesses to the charges, his story keeps changing and there are no witnesses, only his ever-changing account of what happened. Shigemori gets drawn into the psychological game Misumi is playing while attempting to defend his client and discover the real story. Written and directed by Hirokazu Koreeda. Katy Miller, Rovi
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: Blu-Ray
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: FILM MOVEMENT LLC
- UPC: 859686006932