Think Small: The Tiniest Art In The World
From the astounding to the downright unbelievable, this little volume of mind-blowingly tiny artworks showcases the talents of 24 artists from around the globe. Makers, crafters, art enthusiasts, and fans of tiny works will delight in this homage to all things infinitesimally small. Replete with more than 200 images of miniature masterpieces- including intricately carved pencil leads, fantastical dioramas floating in test tubes, ceramic vases smaller than a sixsided die, crystal cityscape shells designed for hermit crabs, and more-Think Small is sure to make a big impression.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Chronicle Books Llc
- ISBN-13: 9781452156965
- ISBN: 1452156964
- Publication Year: 2018