Things That Kill Us: Living A Safety And Security Conscious Life
The next time you go on a family vacation overseas or somewhere in America and staying at one of those lovely bargained rental vacation homes, condo, or even hotel, please put a small portable plug-in carbon monoxide detector with battery backup device in your bag. Also carry an international universal grounded travel adapter plug set with you. This is what a safety-, security-, and vulnerability-conscious person does. This can literally save your life and that of your family or loved ones. This book is all about some of those safety and security issues that if ignored, it might be just one of those things that kill us.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Authorhouse
- ISBN-13: 9781546247395
- ISBN: 1546247394
- Publication Year: 2018