Theriogenology, An Issue Of Veterinary Clinics Of North America: Small Animal Practice
This issue of Veterinary Clinics of North America: Small Animal Practice, edited by Bruce W. Christensen, focuses on Small Animal Theriogenology, with topics including: Assisted Reproduction in Male and Female Cats; Population Control in Small Animals; Practitioners considering SA Therio; Evaluation of Canine Sperm and Diagnosis of Semen Disorders; BSE in the Canine Female; Artificial Insemination in Dogs; Estrus Manipulation in Dogs; Endocrine testing in Small Animals; Endocrine Disruptors; Mismating Diagnosis and Protocols; Gestational Aging and Assistant Parturition Date Determination; Small Animal Pyometra; Periparturient Diseases in the Dam; Small Animal Neonatal Health; Herpesvirus; Prostate Disease; and the Future of Biotechnology.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Elsevier Science Health Science
- ISBN-13: 9780323610841
- ISBN: 0323610846
- Publication Year: 2018