There Once Was A Man With Six Wives: A Right Royal History In Limericks
Royal history as you've never seen it before - in limericks! Six times Henry Tudor got wed, Unhappy with how his wives bred, And when things turned sour, Exploiting his power He shouted out, 'Off with her head!' A hilarious new title from everyone's favourite limericksmith, Mick Twister. He did world history in the very successful There Was an Old Geezer Called Caesar, and now he's tackling a subject dear to all our hearts - kings and queens. They're all in here, from Alfred the Great to our present Queen, now the longest serving monarch in history. There is also a smattering of the most interesting European kings and queens, including such greats as Ivan the Terrible and Vlad the Impaler. Mick's limericks are accompanied by entertaining snippets of text about the monarchs, and illustrations by Hannah Warren make the book the perfect gift package.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Pavilion Books Ltd
- ISBN-13: 9781911042235
- ISBN: 1911042238
- Publication Year: 2017