Therapeutic Protein And Peptide Formulation And Delivery
This volume reviews protein stability and the analytical and biophysical characterization of proteins. It emphasizes drug delivery approaches, especially local delivery through the skin. Including both academic and industrial perspectives from such companies as Genentech, Amgen, and Merck, the book also discusses novel drug delivery polymers and the development of pharmaceutical protein formulations.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Oxford Univ Pr
- ISBN-13: 9780841235281
- ISBN: 0841235287
- Publication Year: 1997