Theories Of Counselling And Psychotherapy: An Introduction To The Different Approaches
This authoritative overview of the main approaches to counselling and psychotherapy offers a uniquely concise and systematic framework for understanding and comparing different models of working. Bringing together the philosophical and practical elements of a wide range of psychological therapies, Stephen Joseph examines the assumptions and values that unerpin different understandings of mental distress and the various approaches to psychological assessment and treatment. He sets his discussion in the context of the contemporary drive towards evidence-based practice. This book will be essential reading for students of psychology and all newcomers to counselling and psychotherapy.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Red Globe Pr
- ISBN-13: 9780230576377
- ISBN: 0230576370
- Publication Year: 2010
- Edition: 2