This new volume of the prestigious Master Techniques in Orthopaedic Surgery series presents the most advanced and successful surgical techniques for treatment of disorders of the wrist. The book is written by the leading surgeons, who discuss each surgical procedure as if they were working side by side with the reader -explaining the indications and rationale for the procedure, giving step-by-step instructions on technique, identifying pitfalls and potential complications, and offering valuable tips for improving surgical results. This volume is thoroughly illustrated with full-colour intraoperative photographs, as well as drawings by a noted medical illustrator and radiographs. A slide set for this volume will also be available.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Raven Pr
- ISBN-13: 9780781700375
- ISBN: 078170037X
- Publication Year: 1994