The World's Best Porridge Recipes: The Sweet Porridge Cookbook
Just because porridge sounds like a tasteless bowl of grains, it doesn't mean that it is. "The World's Best Porridge Recipes: The Sweet Porridge Cookbook" helps you to move past the traditional and offers 40 different ways in which you can prepare a delightful breakfast porridge. All sweet and all with that boosting kick that you crave in the morning, these porridge recipes are beyond doubt the best way to start your day. Oats, quinoa, buckwheat, rice, amaranth, polenta, nuts, and seeds meat chocolate, coconut, vanilla, cinnamon, and fruit. The combinations are really endless but this book provides you with the best 40 porridge recipes you will ever find. What are you waiting for? Hit the "buy now" button and see how you have been preparing porridge the wrong way.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781983587634
- ISBN: 198358763X
- Publication Year: 2018