The Wings Of Morning
The world is aa vale of soul-making, a as John Keats wrote. The Wings of Morning is the story of four Midwestern women, as witnessed by an unformed soul allowed a glimpse of their spiritual journeys. The novelas heroines include a successful writer, made rich by writing perfectly to formula, but hiding an abusive childhood behind her faAade; her motheras Native American nursing aide, her story unsung by the world, but one of courage and compassion; an elementary school teacher, an inspiration in her career but lonely in her childlessness and widowhood; and the mother of an autistic child facing the cruel trial of seeing her hopes for her son dashed. Though dreams are shattered in this earthly life, all these characters manage to shine as they struggle through disappointment and loss toward integrity of soul and the light of Godas truth.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Publishamerica Inc
- ISBN-13: 9781604743784
- ISBN: 1604743786
- Publication Year: 2008