Tia Simmons can t wait to be Mrs. Charles Robinson. She has everything planned, from the venue to the caterer, making everything completely perfect. Or, so she thought. When she hires Camille to be her wedding coordinator, paranoia comes into play when she thinks her best friend is trying to sabotage her wedding. Along with the issues she's having with Camille, she also has to deal with her new extended family, making her wonder if she's going nuts. But when unexpected news shatters Tia's world, she's not sure if she should tell anyone about it or if she should keep it to herself until the wedding is over. Charles Robinson is totally in love with Tia and would do anything for their special day. Whatever Tia wants, he's in agreement with. Except hiring Camille as their wedding coordinator. When issues clash between the three, will it test their friendship? Along with the issues he's having with the reappearance of his father and a brother who can t be trusted, Charles has to wonder which is more important trying to do the right thing or being happy.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781500304553
- ISBN: 1500304557
- Publication Year: 2014