The Way I See The Universe
78 thoughtfully-formatted pages, containing 57 color-illustrated poems, each dealing with a particular fragment of this profound universe in which we all live. The book, as a whole, tries to provide an insightful coverage of all aspects of life and existence, through the unique and weighty voice of the writer. The poems are presented in a straightforward, fully-comprehensible and smooth writing style, while keeping the traditional rhythm and rhyming concepts in mind at all times. The book is both poetical and philosophical, and written for the modern audience of the beginning of the 21st century, even for those don't usually read poetry. It would be an ideal present for anybody whose smartness you appreciate, or even, who knows, for yourself :) A note: although most illustrations were not created specifically for this book, the writer has carefully matched the most suited illustration for each poem, while trying not to overshadow the text with overly sophisticated graphics.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781419678929
- ISBN: 1419678922
- Publication Year: 2007
- Edition: POC