The Wauchula Woods Accord: Toward A New Understanding Of Animals
Describes how the author's research for a New York Times Magazine cover story about chimpanzees led to an all-night vigil at the side of a retired chimp circus performer named Roger who appeared to recognize him, an encounter that prompted the author's metaphysical exploration of the frontier between humans and our nearest-kin animal species.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Simon & Schuster
- ISBN-13: 9780743295871
- ISBN: 0743295870
- Publication Year: 2013
- Edition: Reprint