The War On Pants
Kristine Snodgrass's first full-length solo poetry collection reads like a feminist thriller (third-wave, of course) or a terrifying sci-fi glimpse of our American future (or present!), complete with lady robots, stellar journeys, irrational fling-flang, and language yanked so alarmingly it fractals into repetitive codes, cyphers, and brash exclamation points. It's both nightmare and portal. Girl and girl noir. It's quirky, entertaining, obsessive, and scanning for trouble: one poet's vision you re too stunned to look away from. Maureen Seaton, author of FIBONACCI BATMAN: NEW& SELECTED POEMS.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781482620559
- ISBN: 1482620553
- Publication Year: 2013