The Wall Street Mba: Your Personal Crash Course In Corporate Finance
Mastering corporate finance is a lot easier than you think. Business school textbooks are notoriously dry, static, and filled with confusing acronyms. The Wall Street MBA takes a different approach by presenting a succinct "crash course," breaking down the main concepts of MBA finance and accounting programs to provide the information and insight you need to: *Review financial statements*Analyze earnings*Detect fraud*Value companies*Determine the cost of capital Fully updated and revised, this new edition will also get you up to speed on important new trends in FinTech, alternative investments, and cost accounting. This highly accessible ground-floor view of corporate accounting offers everything you need to navigate today's financial landscape with the knowledge and confidence of a seasoned pro.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill
- ISBN-13: 9781260135596
- ISBN: 1260135594
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: 3