The Valentine's Day Project Disaster
The problem with success is that people always expect more from you, thought Amanda. She stared hard at the folded piece of paper sitting on the desk in front of her, hoping it would just go away. Why did I say yes? She wondered. I must have been crazy! We do a couple projects, and now they want me to do this? With agonizing slowness, Amanda opened up the paper to once again read those terrible words, the words that she had committed to. The thing she had promised to do. Yes, no problem, Ms. Moldiva. Sure! It'll be fun! In large, bold letters at the top of the crinkled sheet of paper were the words: Wanted: Organizer for Valentine's Day School Dance Amanda's shuddered. It's going to be a disaster! Join the Project Kids in their fourth big adventure as they come together to organize the Valentine's Day dance at A. J. Wilkins Intermediate School. Along with the challenges of tackling their biggest project yet, an age-old question will test them to their limits. Will cupid strike the Project Kids - or even worse - pass them by?
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781511697583
- ISBN: 151169758X
- Publication Year: 2016