The Use Of Artificial Satellites For Geodesy
Published by the American Geophysical Union as part of the Geophysical Monograph Series, Volume 15.This monograph contains 34 communications presented at the Third International Symposium on the Use of Artificial Satellites for Geodesy in 1971, and 4 invited papers on subjects that complement the others and provide continuity. All contributions represent the most recent findings in the theoretical and applied fields of satellite geodesy, including new instrumentation (satellite sensors and ground equipment) of potential use in satellite geodesy.The two preceding symposiums were held at Washington, D.C., in 1962 and at Athens, Greece, in 1965. The Proceedings of the first were published by North-Holland Publishing Company, Amsterdam, in 1963, and the Proceedings of the second by the National Technical University, Athens, in 1967. The prime mover behind both was George Veis, and his continuing dedication to this subject was in large measure responsible for scheduling this third symposium.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Amer Geophysical Union
- ISBN-13: 9780875900155
- ISBN: 0875900151
- Publication Year: 1972