The Unusual And The Unexpected On British Railways: A Chronology Of Unlikely Events 1948 1968
A comprehensive compilation of rare events during this fascinating period, this book covers all regions. It features steam (mainly), as well as diesel and electric motor power at work on scheduled and extraordinary services throughout the network. The chronology is supported by many contemporary photographs. There are lots of surprises!
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Fonthill Media
- ISBN-13: 9781781552346
- ISBN: 1781552347
- Publication Year: 2013