The Untold Tales Of A Sailor At Sea
"I wanted freedom, open air, and adventure. I found it on the sea." Alain Gerbault The Untold Tales of a Sailor at Sea invites you to look behind cruise ship doors and join in one woman's adventures during her life at sea. Lincee Tang decides to celebrate her milestone thirtieth birthday with a vacation cruise which ignites her desire to sail away to many ports of call proudly wearing the uniform in the Entertainment Department. Lincee's story of making memories at sea unveils the hidden truths and untold stories of the sailing crew who work hard to make passengers' ocean journeys enjoyable. Taking hold of her courage to lose sight of the shore, Lincee discovers hidden talents within, forges ahead with resilience in tough situations, and has her chance at romance and love. Discover how removing inhibitions and fear of the unknown can lead to a whole world of possibilities and adventures. Finding growth in unexpected social, emotional and spiritual avenues leads one to explore how it is possible to reach new horizons. "The Sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever." Jacques Cousteau "They that go down to the ship, that do business in great waters, these see the works of the Lord and his wonders in the deep." Psalm 107: 23-24 "You can never cross the ocean unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore." Christopher Columbus
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): Book may have been read. Looks new and has no defects. May show remainder marks. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Near Fine (NF): Clean, with no defects, but may show slight wear at edges of book or dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Very Good (VG): Shows signs of wear. May have minor defects: clipped or chipped dust jacket; owner’s inscription; remainder mark; minor foxing or bumping. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. May have any of the defects above to a greater degree, including highlighting, library markings, or loose bindings. Rare and collectible books may have cocked spine, cracked hinges, water stains; torn or repaired dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): May be very worn, soiled, torn, or barely holding together. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): May have extensive damage from moisture or insects; detached boards; parts may be missing; marginally salable unless very unusual. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Trade Paperback
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Language: --
- Publisher: Xulon Press
- ISBN-13: 9781632214270
- ISBN: 163221427X
- Publication Year: 2020