The Ultimate Musical Theater College Audition Guide: Advice From The People Who Make The Decisions
In The Ultimate Musical Theatre College Audition Guide, author, acting teacher, and musical theatre program director Amy Rogers offers an honest, no-nonsense guide to the musical theatre audition. Written for high school students and their parents, teachers, and mentors, the book demystifies what can be an overwhelming process with step-by-step explanations of audition checkpoints to answer every student's question, "where do I begin?" Chapters explore degree types, summer programs and intensives, audition coaches, what to sing, what to wear, headshots, how to prepare your monologue, the dance call, the university and program applications, prescreens, on-campus auditions, Unifides, resumes, acceptances/waitlists/rejections, and more. The book also includes advice from over 10 top-tier program directors and faculty, as well as examples from students, parents, and experts currently working on Broadway. Written with compassion, experience, and a love of the industry, Rogers' essential all-in-one guide is guaranteed to prevent surprise throughout the audition process.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Oxford Univ Pr on Demand
- ISBN-13: 9780190925048
- ISBN: 0190925043
- Publication Year: 2019