The Ultimate Camping Guide For Beginners: The Basics Of Camping And Cooking In One Place With Camping Recipes
Camping for the first time? You ll need this book!You re about to discover that... Camping is a fun and memorable activity that you can enjoy with friends, family and even alone. First time campers need not fret for all of the information that you will need to get yourself ready for camping is here. Plus, you will get to enjoy delicious campfire recipes so that you won t have to limit yourself to canned foods and hotdogs.Here is a Preview of What You'll Learn...What essential camping tools and equipment to pack?How to assemble a basic first aid kit?How to set up a makeshift tent?How to start a fire without a lighter or a match?How to make water potable using water-purification tablets?How to send distress signals?A variety of camping activities and gamesPrepare easy camping breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks and dessertsDownload your copy today! Learn how to prepare for camping now!
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781502999054
- ISBN: 1502999056
- Publication Year: 2014