The Travel Survival Guide: Get Smart, Stay Safe
The rewards you can reap from exploring this amazing planet are incalculable. Every year, more and more of us are discovering the joy, the excitement, the sheer sense of adventure in roaming the world. But travelling, particularly to the more remote and volatile corners of the globe, can be a dangerous business. If you don't prepare properly - by looking for potential hazards and learning how best to deal with them - you may wish you'd never started out. Written by international security expert Lloyd Figgins, using his experience of over 80 countries, The Travel Survival Guide is a unique new travel guide and essential reading for anyone planning an overseas trip, whether on business, as a tourist or gap-year traveller. If you want no-nonsense, easy-to-follow, practical advice on how to recognise the warning signs, how to prevent problems and cope with emergencies (should they occur), this is the book for you.
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Pavilion Books Ltd
- ISBN-13: 9781841657929
- ISBN: 1841657921
- Publication Year: 2018