The Tobacco Atlas
First published in 2002, this updated work uses maps, charts, and graphs to present statistics and information on tobacco's harmful effects, the types of tobacco products used, tobacco production, tobacco use, the influence of the tobacco industry, and the success of health-education projects are all included. The new sixth edition includes new chapters on regulating novel products, partnerships, tobacco industry tactics and countering the industry.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Amer Cancer Society
- ISBN-13: 9781604432572
- ISBN: 1604432578
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: 6