The Thought Leaders Project: Hospital Marketing
Written for the marketer in the field using everyday language, examples, and case studies that will help all members of a hospital marketing department do their jobs better while spending marketing dollars wisely. The Thought Leaders Project: Hospital Marketing, is co-written by a team of marketing thought leaders in the healthcare industry. The book is a compilation of healthcare marketing insights, tips, and best practices written by leading healthcare marketers. The book itself covers a variety of topics such as the application of digital marketing strategies to patient acquisition, patient experience, patient retention, and service line marketing. With articles from the likes of Lee Aase, Chris Boyer, Dan Dunlop we are empowered with the tools and inspired to take action to impact the very lives of the patients we serve.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781468068252
- ISBN: 1468068253
- Publication Year: 2011