The Teatime Cookbook: 150 Homemade Cakes, Bakes & Party Treats
Filled with fresh ideas and superb photographs, this book introduces creative cakes, bakes and preserves that will make every teatime a special occasion. There are snacks, breads and preserves, sensational sandwiches and a host of layered cakes, tarts and flans. The book opens with a guide to baking techniques, including pastry-making and bread yeast preparations. The superb recipes range from Mediterranean Quiche and Thai Chicken Bites to Australian Hazelnut Pavlova and Mississippi Mud Pie. There are also plenty of low-fat options. With step-by-step instructions and stunning photographs, this is the only book on teatime indulgence you will ever need.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: HPB Countryside
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Lorenz Books
- ISBN-13: 9781846819292
- ISBN: 1846819296
- Publication Year: 2019