The Suicide Note The Reality Of Autism And Mental Illness
Suicide affects many people. It should not come as a surprise that individuals on the Autism Spectrum are at a greater risk of suicide. Is it the Autism that is causing these suicidal thoughts though? Often it is the accompanying mental illness that causes the suicidal thoughts such as depression or Bi-Polar, and even Schizophrenia. This book is a suicide note I wrote in 2010. Thankfully I am still here to share it with you today. It is my hope that this helps people understand the effects of everything people with Autism go through and deal with on a daily basis.The language of the suicide note may be graphic to some. It is the original letter and wording. I feel like parents who have younger children have not seen the true affect Autism has on an adult with Autism's life. I hope parents read this letter to try and understand their child better. How does your child feel? Are they depressed and alone? I hope that parents feel encouraged and relieved that I survived this and are not scared. There is help out there. It can be difficult to find but there are people who care and can help your children through Autism.
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): Book may have been read. Looks new and has no defects. May show remainder marks. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Near Fine (NF): Clean, with no defects, but may show slight wear at edges of book or dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Very Good (VG): Shows signs of wear. May have minor defects: clipped or chipped dust jacket; owner’s inscription; remainder mark; minor foxing or bumping. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. May have any of the defects above to a greater degree, including highlighting, library markings, or loose bindings. Rare and collectible books may have cocked spine, cracked hinges, water stains; torn or repaired dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): May be very worn, soiled, torn, or barely holding together. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): May have extensive damage from moisture or insects; detached boards; parts may be missing; marginally salable unless very unusual. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Trade Paperback
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Language: --
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Publishing Platform
- ISBN-13: 9781505282641
- ISBN: 1505282640
- Publication Year: 2014