The Subtle Art Of Fart Remarks: Clever Things To Say When You Fart
Everybody farts! But nobody knows what to say when it happens...until now! It's inevitable. There will come a time when you just can't hold it in any longer. And then, a fart. You've been there before and you will be there again. But what can you do in that situation? How can you break the awkward silence and move on with life? Cover it up? Look for someone to blame? Take responsibility for it and face the music? This cute and funny gift book explores over 100 potential fart remarks that are sure to bring the right amount of humor to a variety of fart-filled circumstances. Never again will you be frozen in place and silent with embarrassment, or loudly and unjustly accusing your neighbor of being the one who "dealt it." Whether you're sitting in the bathroom stall, driving in the car, or working in the office, this book provides a colossal collection of clever comments that are sure to clear the air.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: HPB Roseville
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Ulysses Pr
- ISBN-13: 9781612438962
- ISBN: 1612438962
- Publication Year: 2019