The Stubborn Texan: What The U.S. Constitution Really Says
Does the Constitution really say that? Here's your chance to go straight to the source and find out. Controversial legal topics like abortion, gay marriage, free speech, and freedom of religion are broken down in a common sense manner. This book isn't just for lawyers and law students. It's for anyone who is interested in the most important document in American history. Written from a conservative standpoint by a Christian attorney, military veteran, and lifelong Texan, this book will walk you through the minefields of Constitutional law. What the Founding Fathers actually said (and what they didn't) may surprise you.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781542950961
- ISBN: 1542950961
- Publication Year: 2017