The Story Of The Three Little Pigs
Who's afraid of the Big Bad Wolf?When three little pigs go out into the world to find their fortune,a large wolf comes calling.One pig builds his house of straw,another of furze, and the third of brick.Will the pigs be able to outfox thewily old wolf and live another day?Or will they end up as dinner?Join us for the original children's classicwith illustration from one of thefinest artists in the world.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781482338263
- ISBN: 1482338262
- Publication Year: 2013
- Edition: LRG