The Split History Of The Civil War: Union Perspective / Confederate Perspective
"In 1861 the United States was at a crossroads. People in the Southern states believed that Northerners were trying to change their way of life. People in the North were upset that Southerners wanted to govern themselves. The issue of slavery was caught in the middle. As the events of the Civil War unfolded, each side fought for what they believed in."
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Library
- Sold by: HPB Corpus Christi
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Compass Point Books
- ISBN-13: 9780756545727
- ISBN: 0756545722
- Publication Year: 2012