The Split History Of The Battle Of Gettysburg: Confederate Perspective / Union Perspective
"It's July 1863. The Civil War is at a turning point. The Confederacy has won some important battles, despite having fewer soldiers and resources than the Union does. The two great armies are marching to the same rural fields near the small town of Gettysburg, Pennsylvania. What will happen there could change the course of the war and the future of the United States. Experience the battle as seen from both sides."
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Compass Point Books
- ISBN-13: 9780756547011
- ISBN: 0756547016
- Publication Year: 2013