The Spider And The Fly
'Will you walk into my parlour, said the Spider to the Fly ...' is one of the most recognised and quoted first lines in all of English verse. But how many of you know how the tale actually ends? Join celebrated artist Tony DiTerlizzi as he shines a 1920's film noir cinematic spotlight on Mary Howitt's 173 year old classic poem, warning us against those who would use sweet words to hide their not-so-sweet intentions and lure us into danger.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Trade Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: Gardners Books
- ISBN-13: 9780743478175
- ISBN: 0743478177
- Publication Year: 2003