The Space Of City Trees
This collection brings together a range of poems from Arthur Yap's four volumes, only lines, commonplace, down the line, man snake apple as well as from his selection in the anthology Five Takes. The poems are imagistic statements of the natural and the peopled landscape which illuminate and comment on aspects of everyday life in Singapore. This minimalist poetry depicts the author, a leading Singaporean poet, as a fellow victim and wry observer in a spiritual quest extending throughout Asia.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Skoob Books Pub Ltd
- ISBN-13: 9781871438390
- ISBN: 187143839X
- Publication Year: 1999