The Skeptics' Guide To The Universe: How To Know What's Really Real In A World Increasingly Full Of Fake
Based on the podcast known for battling sloppy reasoning, bad arguments, and superstitions with logical thinking, the "Skeptical Rogues" help readers try to make sense of an increasingly crazy world using critical thinking skills, science, and philosophy.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: HPB Kenwood Galleria
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Grand Central Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781538760536
- ISBN: 1538760533
- Publication Year: 2018