The Shoulder & Elbow Exam Notes
REA's Anatomy EXAM Notes are double-sided, laminated reference charts that contain all the information students need on a single reference card. They are colorful, clear, and beautifully illustrated with up-to-date medical terminology. Views for the Shoulder & Elbow include anterior, posterior, and lateral views of the shoulder, and anterior and lateral views of the right elbow, with and without muscles.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Research & Education Assn
- ISBN-13: 9780878912445
- ISBN: 0878912444
- Publication Year: 2000
- Edition: CHRT