The Shadow Of Selma
The Shadow of Selma is the first thorough analysis of the historical importance and legacy of the 1965 campaign for civil rights in Selma, Alabama, and the consequent Voting Rights Act, which is among the most important pieces of legislation in American history. It considers the historical memory of the Selma campaign, particularly examining the competing narratives of Selma in popular media and cinema.
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Univ Pr of Florida
- ISBN-13: 9780813056692
- ISBN: 0813056691
- Publication Year: 2018