The Scientific Image: From Cave To Computer
A quite brilliant and beautiful examination of the efforts of scholars and science aficionados alike to conceive, document, describe, classify, order, and analyze natural phenomena with the aid of illustrations as varied as their interests and methods. Robin has assembled dozens of intriguing images
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: HPB Plano
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Harry N Abrams Inc
- ISBN-13: 9780810938236
- ISBN: 0810938235
- Publication Year: 1992